Re: [borderpoint] Berlin Wall Photos

  • Sebastian
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 15, 2011
      By marking them with your mouse and copy them into the address bar of your browser they work very well.

      Am 15.04.2011 13:38, schrieb Roger McCutcheon:

      Unfortunately these links do not highlight themselves and therefore don't work!   Roger & out.

    • Barry Arnold
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 15, 2011
        Resent with hyperlinks working.

        To: borderpoint@yahoogroups.com
        From: barry_432@...
        Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 08:44:42 +0000
        Subject: [borderpoint] Berlin Wall Photos

        After many years I finally have a sufficiently good scanner and have spent the last couple of days scanning a visit to Berlin in 1986 - I was interested in borders then and took photos of Checkpoint Charlie and the wall. The best photos of the wall are from the Steinstücken exclave where a railway line cut through the wall.

        This links to all the photos from the trip

        http://www.flickr.com/photos/barry_432/tags/1986/

        There are general wall photos etc within that collection e.g.

        http://www.flickr.com/photos/barry_432/5609649140/in/photostream

        and

        http://www.flickr.com/photos/barry_432/tags/mauer/

        These are are from checkpoint charlie