ok, one more

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 8, 2011

    Ok, I’ve attached one more photo here. This is the border on one of the stairways. At this point, the borderline is not in the middle of the stairs or off to the side as in other spots. It is about 1/5th of the way into the staircase, as is easily visible in this picture. I found this location to be extremely intriguing, given that the line on the pavement is so obvious and it continues up the stairs in such a noticeable way. Directly behind me is one of the old border markers, and the line in the stairs is exactly where the border runs.

    Dallen

  • Jesper Nielsen
    Message 2 of 3 , Apr 11, 2011

      Great

      Does this place have a name, so it can be identified on a map?

      Jesper

      Message 3 of 3 , Apr 11, 2011

        Jesper, sometime I’ll describe its location on a map, when I get the other pictures ready.

        Dallen