Article from WashPost - Lawsuit in US against Vatican

  • Len Nadybal
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30 6:46 PM
    Here's an article from a recent Washington Post - showing how US courts
    treat Vatican sovereignty.
    The decision should by now be available on line.

    Len
  • jduester
    Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2010
      It always puzzles me who and what can be brought to court in the billion dollar US judicial industry. I would understand if someone would sue the Catholic Church in the US, or the World Catholic Church, but what has either the Vatican City State or the Holy See got to do with it?

      Joachim