RE: [borderpoint] Huge collection of border photos

  • Barry Arnold
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 29, 2009
      Apologies everyone - I assumed Doug was talking about the photo group on Flickr I set up and which he has contributed to - here is the link so even more photos to look at: http://www.flickr.com/groups/bordercrossings/pool/

      Barry

      To: borderpoint@yahoogroups.com
      From: barry_432@...
      Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 12:12:49 +0000
      Subject: RE: [borderpoint] Huge collection of border photos

      Hi everyone,

      I am the admin of this group and set it up as the existing border crossing group on flickr was not well managed. Also as my next border trip is not for a few months at least I can keep interested.

      That said I am really pleased with how the group has developed with close on 100o border crossing photos from all over the world. Please visit and needless to say if any of you who are active on flickr and some are, please add any photos you may have. Thanks Doug and Diego for your contributions

      If there are any particular crossings you would like to see and they are not there (search within the group first) let me know if I can find any and invite them to join.

      Happy New Year

      Barry

      To: borderpoint@ yahoogroups. com
      From: fronterasblog@ gmail.com
      Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 11:57:30 +0100

      Wow. Thanks! Great collection.

      Happy new border year!

      2009/12/29 Christopher Merlo <cmerlo441@gmail. com>

      On Mon, Dec 28, 2009 at 7:59 PM, Doug Murray <doug@borderfilms. com> wrote:

      Hello fellow BorderFreaks:

      A little holiday gift for you -- this website has so many border crossing photos that you'll need days to go through them all.

      http://tinyurl. com/yzf9p9t

      Dammit, Doug, I had work to do.  :)
      -c

      --
      http://fronterasblo g.wordpress. com/

      Use Hotmail to send and receive mail from your different email accounts. Find out how.