Russian maps

  • lacomaco
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 20, 2006
      Hi, several times I see links which would open maps which are in
      Russian (such as the Gaza map in the last post). Do you know a place
      where the majority can be accessed?

      Thanks in advance
      Laszlo Kiss
    • Jesper Nielsen/Borderbase
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 20, 2006
        They are normally available here:
        http://www.lib.berkeley.edu/EART/topo.html, but the webmaster changed the
        maps to just being gifs, so you can't click directly on the maps.

        You could go to http://www.nicolette.dk/borderbase, find a tripoint covered
        by the maps and then try to change the URL so it fits the map reference.

        Jesper