Re: [borderpoint] Re: Korea

  • Roger McCutcheon
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2009
      Hi Len,  I cannot find your posting of those Korean border maps: could you be specific about when you sent it, please?   It seems as if the "DPRK" is hoping to be in a position to make the rest of the world an offer we can't refuse!    Roger & out.
    • L. A. Nadybal
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 3, 2009
        They are in files, not in photos - titles start with Han River.... and they are from October 07 - about two thirds of the way down the list.
        There are some UN controlled islands further west - I'll try to find the military maps for them.
        Len