Rio de la Plata annotated satellite pic added

  • Goyta' F. Villela Jr.
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 11, 2009
      I have just uploaded a satellite photo of Río de la Plata and
      surrounding areas to the group's Photos area on Yahoo. It is
      basically the picture found on the Wikipedia article on the estuary,
      which I reoriented to get closer to a North-South position, cropped
      and, most importantly, annotated, including Martín García Island.
      Judging from the colour of the waters at Montevideo, I suppose the
      (ocean) tide was turning to ebb when the picture was taken.

      I hope you enjoy it.

      Regards,

      Goytá
      São Paulo, Brazil