UAE Sharjah Dubai border

    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 1, 2009

      Here is the scan of the UAE internal border I promised last week.

      Dallen

    • kubana2005
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 2, 2009
        I can't open again ! any ideas?
      • Goyta' F. Villela Jr.
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 2, 2009
          > I can't open again ! any ideas?

          Alex, are you using the Web interface on Yahoo Groups' site or do you
          receive the messages by e-mail? In the former case, attachments are
          not displayed or downloadable and you really wouldn't be able to open
          them. In the latter case, Dallen sent us a PDF file and you should be
          able to open it with Adobe Reader, Foxit, even OpenOffice.org, unless
          you are behind a corporate/government/school firewall that filters
          and bars attachments.

          What exactly happens? Do you get the attachment but can't open it, or
          don't even get it?

          Regards,

          Goytá
        • kubana2005
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 5, 2009
            Goyta, I use web version of yahoo groups (I don't receive mails). And my computer is ex corporate, but now personal.
            This is how I receive attachments:

            Attachment
            Dubai border0001.pdf
            Type:
            application/octet-stream

            Any ideas now?

            Regards, Alex
          • Goyta' F. Villela Jr.
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 5, 2009
              > Goyta, I use web version of yahoo groups (I don't receive
              > mails). And my computer is ex corporate, but now personal. This
              > is how I receive attachments: (...)

              I get the group's messages by e-mail, but I had a look at the web
              interface now to see what I got. I just got the attachment
              information as text, without a link to download it. Maybe Dallen can
              send it directly to you by e-mail (I didn't keep the file), but I
              suggest that you change your membership configuration to receive
              future messages by e-mail. You can set up a filter in your Yahoo Mail
              account so that Borderpoint messages are diverted to a special
              folder. In this way, that wouldn't be disrupting, now that Yahoo has
              unlimited e-mail storage. And you can still see the messages via the
              web interface if you wish. Think of that.

              Regards,

              Goytá
            • L. A. Nadybal
              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 5, 2009
                Who set up the old gmane site in the old days of boundarypoint - it was really easy to pick up the attachments there... the mirror was better than the Yahoo original once Yahoo started ditching attachments.

                You can also save the file in the files library - then delete them after everyone has had a chance ot open and view it - to save space over the long haul.

                len