divided islands and Hans Island

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 17, 2008

      Some of you have probably seen this report, but I just ran into it and found it interesting: http://www.cbc.ca/technology/story/2007/07/26/hans-technology.html

      It suggests that we might have a new land boundary sometime in the future between Canada and Greenland/Denmark. Does anyone know how this might have advanced since this 2007 report?

      Dallen

    • Jesper Nielsen/Borderbase
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 26, 2008

        Well, since I on behalf of the International Border Research Group in 2005 sent a recommendation to divide Hans to both CA and DK authorities I haven’t been able to get information about the status

        Jesper.

        --

        Borderbase - your online guide to international borders and tripoints

        http://www.nicolette.dk/borderbase