Re: [borderpoint] Re: the counter counter enclave on the border between India and Bangladesh

  • Asher Samuels
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 17, 2008
      http://tinyurl.com/6xev6s

      --- On Thu, 10/16/08, Paul <foresterw4@...> wrote:
      From: Paul <foresterw4@...>
      Subject: [borderpoint] Re: the counter counter enclave on the border between India and Bangladesh
      To: borderpoint@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, October 16, 2008, 6:57 PM

      Peter - thank you - found it. Truly amazing. Here is the link:
      http://dtl.unimelb.edu.au/R/2BSXX6GBBX6QBVE9AFXUFMNLEP64CRC11DRF3RV4Y
      XPH39BBUN-00255?func=dbin-jump-
      full&object_id=66438&local_base=GEN01&pds_handle=GUEST

      --- In borderpoint@yahoogroups.com, Peter Smaardijk <smaardijk@...>
      wrote:

      > Maps can be found in Brendan Whyte's "Waiting for the
      esquimo",
      which should be online somewhere (that's where I got it from, but I
      can't find it anymore), pp. 488-489.

      > Peter

      <*> Your email settings:
      Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
      (Yahoo! ID required)

      <*> To change settings via email:
      mailto:borderpoint-digest@yahoogroups.com
      mailto:borderpoint-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Razvan Novacovschi
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 17, 2008
        The link does not work. Please tell us what to search for in the Australian University database.

        Thanks,

        Razvan

        Sent: Friday, October 17, 2008 11:49 AM

        http://tinyurl. com/6xev6s

        http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/borderpoin t/join
        (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
        mailto:borderpoint- digest@yahoogrou ps.com
        mailto:borderpoint- fullfeatured@ yahoogroups. com

        http://docs. yahoo.com/ info/terms/

        Do You Yahoo!?
        http://mail. yahoo.com

      • L. A. Nadybal
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 19, 2008
          So that everybody can have a look at the counter-counter enclave map
          from Brendan's book, I uploaded the two maps to the files section -
          look for files "counter-counter..."

          The coloration is mine - Brendan's maps were b/w.

          LN

          --- In borderpoint@yahoogroups.com, "Razvan Novacovschi"
          <novacovschi@...> wrote:

          > The link does not work. Please tell us what to search for in the
          Australian University database.

          > Thanks,
          >
          > Razvan

          it from, but I can't find it anymore), pp. 488-489.> > Peter> > --- On
          Thu, 10/16/08, Paul <foresterw4@> wrote:> From: Paul <foresterw4@>>
          Subject: [borderpoint] the counter counter enclave on the border
          between India and Bangladesh> To: borderpoint@yahoogroups.com> Date: