SV: [borderpoint] Re: veké slemence on the SKUA bord er - monkeys in the background

  • Jesper Nielsen/Borderbase
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 2, 2008

      Read the comments below my photo at

      http://www.panoramio.com/photo/5575146

      Jesper

      --

      Borderbase - your online guide to international borders and tripoints

      http://www.nicolette.dk/borderbase

      From: lnadybal@bhutan. org
      Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 12:19:16 +0000

      It reminds me of the food packages that say "untouched by human
      hands". You think the process is fully automated, but the guys on the
      other end aren't.

      --- In borderpoint@ yahoogroups. com, Kevin Meynell <knm@...> wrote:

      > >I waited 40 minutes and about 1 person every 6 minutes was being
      processed.

      > I have to say that it's totally beyond me why it takes so long for
      > passport checks to be processed in some countries. This is even with
      > electronic scanning equipment, so there's not even the excuse that
      > details need to be entered by hand :-(
      >
      > Cheers,
      >
      > Kevin Meynell

      Get Hotmail on your mobile from Vodafone Try it Now!

    • Barry Arnold
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 2, 2008
        I wish I had seen the border at this time too.

        To: borderpoint@yahoogroups.com

        To: borderpoint@ yahoogroups. com
        From: lnadybal@bhutan. org
        Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 12:19:16 +0000

        It reminds me of the food packages that say "untouched by human
        hands". You think the process is fully automated, but the guys on the
        other end aren't.

        --- In borderpoint@ yahoogroups. com, Kevin Meynell <knm@...> wrote:

        > >I waited 40 minutes and about 1 person every 6 minutes was being
        processed.

        > I have to say that it's totally beyond me why it takes so long for
        > passport checks to be processed in some countries. This is even with
        > electronic scanning equipment, so there's not even the excuse that
        > details need to be entered by hand :-(
        >
        > Cheers,
        >
        > Kevin Meynell

        Get Hotmail on your mobile from Vodafone Try it Now!

        Try Facebook in Windows Live Messenger! Try it Now!