more Nepal-India

    Message 1 of 1 , May 21, 2008

      A few more:

      1)       Number 3 is the same marker I sent earlier looking westward down the 20-ft wide cleared border vista. (This vista is very easy to see on Google Earth)

      2)       Number 4 is a taller marker east of Sunauli looking east along the vista. Nepal is on the left, India on the right.

      3)       Number 5 is a tall round pillar located about 1.5 km west of the border crossing point. The picture faces west ( Nepal on the right).

      Enjoy!