new photos Nepal-India

    Message 1 of 3 , May 21, 2008

      Hi Folks,

      I’m currently in some meetings in Bhutan and will be visiting the Bhutan-India border on Friday. I’ll post some pix later. In the meantime, I thought you might like some photos of the Nepal-India border from last week. These were taken at and near the Sunauli crossing.

      The first picture is self explanatory and is one you can see on the Internet quite frequently. The second is the actual marker. This side says Nepal .

      Dallen

    • L. A. Nadybal
      Message 2 of 3 , May 21, 2008
        Dallen,
        If you are emailing your messages to Borderpoint from enroute, it
        doesn't store the images you attach - you have to put them in the
        files or photos library separately. If you want to email the message
        to me privately with attachments, I'll post them there for you.
        Len

        --- In borderpoint@yahoogroups.com, Dallen Timothy <dtimothy@...> wrote:

        > Hi Folks,
        > I'm currently in some meetings in Bhutan and will be visiting the
        Bhutan-India border on Friday. I'll post some pix later. In the
        meantime, I thought you might like some photos of the Nepal-India
        border from last week. These were taken at and near the Sunauli crossing.

        > The first picture is self explanatory and is one you can see on the
        Internet quite frequently. The second is the actual marker. This side
        says Nepal.

        > Dallen

      • viettrade.net
        Message 3 of 3 , May 21, 2008

          Dear everybody,

          Dear Dallen:

          Thank you for your pics

          HH

          The Legacy of The Republic of Viet Nam (Di sản Việt Nam Cộng Hoà) www.newsforce1.com or SaigonFilms www.saigonfilms.com sent you this email as a connection and exchange of the information, should you want to remove your email address from our email list, please let us know. Thanks.