Re: One China policy (future of Taiwan)

  • ray
    Message 1 of 6 , May 14, 2008
      I think Taiwan is a US unincorporated territory. This is a somewhat
      rare and controversial view. If anyone has any questions on this
      like 'what' and 'why' and how', e-mail me, they are too long to
      explain here....but on Wikipeia a brief statement on this view is
      mentioned on 'legal status of TAIWAN'; also there's a gent called
      Richard Hartzell, if memory serves, who is very knowledgeable in these
      matters and shares similar views to me.--- In