Re: Serbia-Croatia, Danube border

  • kubana2005
    Message 1 of 7 , May 4, 2008
      What I tried to say about ethnical borders is that borders were made
      up by Tito and communist, not by the will of people, which makes those
      borders not the real borders of those states. But this is another
      story.
      It is similar as if Alabama or Oregon deaclered independence (I hope
      you understand me).

      I am not sure whether those practical exclaves were indeed part of
      Croatia or Serbia, but I am not sure wheter cadastral areas borders
      have to be same as ex republics border. Perhaps they were just
      administred by other cadastral muncipality, which is not related to
      republics.

      Any more informations, apprecieted.

      Regards, Alex