Re: [borderpoint] Re: Cultural tri-point

  • d3vb0y@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 29, 2008
      I'd vote for Straits of Gibraltar - UK/Spanish/Arabic within only a
      few miles of one another, on two continents and very well defined
      borders constricting them
      Indeed, this setting also includes French and traditional Berber cultural components as well. The linguistic blurring alone is fascinating. But there's also art, architecture, cuisine and much more.

      I'd vote for Straits of Gibraltar - UK/Spanish/Arabic within only a
      few miles of one another, on two continents and very well defined
      borders constricting them.

      Cyprus is another, and the Indo-Bhutan- China border would be my third.

      LN