Pakistan 1974 "ROAD MAP" dispouted area

  • fabiov
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2008
      Hello,
      I am interested in stamps and also in disputed areas.
      I got he attached 1974 stamp of Pakistan. The vendor said:
      "ROAD MAP DISPUTED AREA, HIGHWAY SYSTEM UNDER CONSTRUCTION 1974".
      Which is the disputed area? In the larger image you may see that the road passes through Islamabad and Peswhar, but NOT in the disputed area.
      Somebody has extra information? It could be an important matter if the government issued an official stamp.
      Best regards Fabio