Re: [borderpoint] Re: Border Photos

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 2, 2008
      On Wed, 02 Apr 2008 18:27:08 -0000, kubana2005 wrote
      > Are there any good links to border related web pages, where I could
      > browse border trip reports?

      I can't htink of any, but is it along the lines of www.confluence.org, which
      gives:

      * pictures of the degree confluence in question (have to take from the n, s,
      e, and w of the confluence, as well as a gps picture to prove it's there

      * description (almost in journal form) of what the confluence seeker had to
      do to get to the pooint (in order to help others wishing to go there)?

      I agree a similar thing would be great to set up for us, and what better
      group of people to organize doing so!