Re: SV: [borderpoint] The Vatican exclaves

  • Ernst Stavro Blofeld
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 20 1:48 PM
      > Why is VAX10B an exclave when it is stuck to VA?

      Ah. To the point as always. I agree it is not an
      exclave. Still it makes sence to treat it along with
      the others.

      In fact, none of the pieces of land may be exclaves in
      the purest sence, as the question about
      extraterritoriality is not fully explored.

      > And are there really no Vatican signs?

      Every true scientist leaves unanswered questions for
      his followers to contemplate. (Which is another way of
      saying that I forgot to look...)

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Ernst Stavro Blofeld
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 20 1:50 PM
        Thank you for your excellent feedback.
        There seem to be hours of work left before a
        definitive list can be made. I will try to use
        your leads and contribute.

        http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs