Helen Bray is out of the office.

  • Helen Bray
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 12, 2007
      I will be out of the office starting 09/03/2007 and will not return until
      19/03/2007.

      I will respond to your message when I return. If you need urgent assistance
      please contact Mary Farrell at 1 212 963 6053 or Katia Tabourian at 1 212
      963 2334. thank you.
    • Helen Bray

        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 17 1:00 AM
          I will be out of the office starting 15/06/2007 and will not return until
          25/06/2007.

          I will respond to your message when I return. If you need urgent assistance
          please contact the UNDSS Communications Centre at 19173679438. Thank you.
        • Helen Bray
          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 22, 2007
            I will be out of the office starting Fri 07/20/2007 and will not return
            until Mon 07/30/2007.

            Message 5 of 9 , Sep 4, 2007
              I will be out of the office starting Tue 09/04/2007 and will not return
              until Sun 09/30/2007.