My Two Cents

  • Barry Arnold
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2007
      I have no problems with the closure of boundarypoint apart from a twinge of
      nostalgia. However Mike Donner possible return is an issue. He clearly was
      really knowlegable, however his ranting, style of writing, lack of brevity
      and volume was simply too much for those of us who have a life elsewhere and
      cannot keep up with the 20 plus e mails a day from one person. Could he come
      back - not for me to decide, but could he be different - 2 emails a day of
      not more thab 75 words could be a start - oh and stop using letters to
      describe ever smaller administrative units to a sub local level.

      Barry