Eenie

  • Baltica
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2006
       In your cover article on "Smuggler's Blues" you mentioned that Sharyn Wynters (Wilk Wilkinson's girlfriend) was Catwoman on the Batman TV series.

      She was actually a character named Eenie (Cat Girl). Julie Newmar and Eartha Kitt were the two Catwoman actresses.

      Be careful next time. You got a lot of people "excited" when you said Catwoman was lurking in the valley.

      From

      Julie Newmar Photo

      Baltica
      Black Boots (167)
      Mean Boots (101)

      "The new law would outlaw any material that featured violence that was, or appeared to be, life-threatening or likely to result in serious and disabling injury.

      Although it is already illegal to distribute or publish such images under the Obscene Publications Act, the material has become increasingly available via the Internet.

      "The vast majority of people find these forms of violent and extreme pornography deeply abhorrent," Coaker said.

      "Such material has no place in our society but the advent of the Internet has meant that this material is more easily available and means existing controls are being by-passed -- we must move to tackle this.""