Rumours

  • Baltica
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2006

      Jessica Alba has spilled the beans on the upcoming "Fantastic Four 2" in an interview with USA Today this week.

      She made the following comments to the newspaper about the sequel:

      "We start Fantastic Four 2 in August. The four of us learn that there are other people out there with superpowers, and the Silver Surfer appears as a villain/hero. And another villain comes in as well. My character, Susan Storm, has another love triangle and may use a power people haven't seen before. She's the most powerful of the four."

      Many are rumouring that the other villain that Alba may be referring to in this quote will be the planet devouring Galactus!

      From

      http://insomniacmania.com/news_default.php?id=3437

      Best Action Film

      Please nominate a film for this chart:-

      Position

      Film

      Character

      Actress

      Born

      Votes

      1

      Aeon Flux

      Aeon Flux

      Charlize Theron

      South Africa

      1

      2

      Resident Evil

      Alice Prospero

      Milla Jovovich

      Ukraine

      1

      3

      Elektra

      Elektra

      Jennifer Garner

      Houston

      1

      4

      Tomb Raider

      Lara Croft

      Angelina Jolie

      Los Angeles

      1

      5

      Underworld

      Selene

      Kate Beckinsale

      London

      1

      6

      X-Men

      Storm

      Halle Berry

      Cleveland

      1

      7

      Alien

      Ripley

      Sigourney Weaver

      New York

      1

      8

      Barb Wire

      Barb Wire

      Pamela Anderson

      British Columbia

      1

      9

      Buffy The Vampire Slayer

      Buffy

      Kristy Swanson

      California

      1

      10

      Kill Bill

      The Bride

      Uma Thurman

      Boston

      1

      Baltica

      "Beauty is always first to hear about the sins of the world."

      Jamaica (716)