Mel

  • Pandora Pain Angel
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2010

      Just like the Spice Girls, we never thought these would see the light of day again.

      But if the girl band can be reunited, so can Mel B and her two-year-old trousers, as the pop star proved today.

      Mel, 35, stepped out in London this afternoon in a pair of tight leather lace-up pants which she first wore for the Spice Girls reunion tour in 2008.

      Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1319050/Mel-B-goes-Spice-Girl-days-reunion-tour-leather-trousers-steps-London.html?ito=feeds-newsxml#ixzz11oxMqUax

      On this day we commemorate the trial of Chevalier Macaire by a dog for the murder of M Aubrey de Montidier. That was in 1361.

      Pantagruella
      of Skeleton Girls