Cotillard

  • Baltica
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2008

      Miss Cotillard, who earned under £1 million in 2007, could expect her Oscar success to significantly increase her earning power. She is due to start filming Public Enemies with Johnny Depp.

      But the actress faces a potential backlash in the US over comments she made in an interview in France. Footage which surfaced on the Internet showed her questioning the New York terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001, and the 1969 moon landing.

      "I think we're lied to about a number of things," she said, singling out September 11.

      Referring to the two passenger jets flown into the World Trade Centre, Miss Cotillard said: "We see other towers of the same kind being hit by planes, are they burned? There was a tower, I believe it was in Spain, which burned for 24 hours.

      From

      http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2008/03/01/wcotillard101.xml

      Baltica

      If there is a female who deserves recognition please post a paragraph about her.