Laundry

  • Peaches75140
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2010

      cid:1.3190388696@...

      A young couple moves into a new neighborhood. The next morning while they are eating breakfast, the young
      woman sees her neighbor hanging the wash outside. "That laundry is not very clean", she said.
      "She doesn't know how to wash correctly.
      Perhaps  she needs better laundry soap"

      Her husband looked on, but remained silent.  Every time her neighbor would hang her wash to dry, the
      young woman would make the same comments.

      About one month later, the woman was surprised to see a nice clean wash on the line and said to her husband:

      "Look, she has learned how to wash correctly.  I wonder who taught her this?"

      The husband said, "I got up early this morning and cleaned our windows."

      And so it is with life. What we see when watching others depends on the purity of the window through which we look.

      Home Improvement Projects
      Make your dream home a reality. Click here to find all your home improvement needs!