Re: [BLC] hello

  • LA Song
    Message 1 of 96 , Oct 29, 2007
      When I get bored, I try to do something, and that includes cleaning.

      You can almost eat off any floor in my place! LOL

      hopefully I will have a "date" this weekend.

      boy I sure missed an opportunity to make some money on countrywide last week.

      I just think that they are in for more grief, but the stock really bounced on friday.

      Over a 30% gain!

      that would have changed if I bought any though.

      Message 96 of 96 , Apr 26, 2010
        very nice :-)

        shari