Re: COMPUTER UP !!!/prs

  • prs1737(richard) <prs1737@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 1, 2003
      > aknicka <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > > You deserve a day off once in awhile, even if its only cuz your
      > computer is down....hope your enjoying it...miss ya Anita
      > > > HI Gang
      > > >
      > > > In case anyone was wondering about my absence from
      > > >
      > > > the board Yesterday, my computers down.
      > > >

      > > Hi Richard, actually I was wondering about what happened to you.
      > I'm
      > > glad that you were able to get back to us to let us know to let us
      > know
      > > what was going on. I just wanted to let you know that you were
      > missed.
      > >
      > > BTW, a colorful email and I love the flowers. :)
      > >
      > > Judy
      -
      HAPPY NEW YEAR GROUP,
      -
      Computer problems are solved. I won't be on duty
      til tomorrow, from 8:30 til 12 noon CST.
      I have almost finished the year end membership
      report and will post it as a Special Notice first
      thing in the morning.
      -
      It's GREAT to see all the new posters on the board.
      Jolene is doing a great job, and looks like ya' all
      don't really need me much any more.
      -
      richard..............................(;-]>>>prs1737
      XXXOOOXXXOOO-*LISTEN TO THE CHILDREN!*-OOOXXX304XXX
      WHAT IS THE RIGHT AGE TO GET MARRIED?..............
      No age is good to get married at. You got to be a
      fool to get married................* Freddie, age 6
      XXXOOOXXXOOOXXXOOO.*LOVE**RULER*.OOOXXXOOOXXXOOOXXX
    • aknicka
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 1, 2003
        Wrong, we still need you :-)) ....really need all the posters, new
        and old....Have a nice new year day Anita

        --- In boomersloveconnection@yahoogroups.com, "prs1737(richard)

      • Jolene <jolkay@yahoo.com>
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 1, 2003
          > -
          > It's GREAT to see all the new posters on the board.
          > Jolene is doing a great job, and looks like ya' all
          > don't really need me much any more.
          > -
          > richard..............................(;-]>>>prs1737
          > XXXOOOXXXOOO-*LISTEN TO THE CHILDREN!*-OOOXXX304XXX
          > WHAT IS THE RIGHT AGE TO GET MARRIED?..............
          > No age is good to get married at. You got to be a
          > fool to get married................* Freddie, age 6
          > XXXOOOXXXOOOXXXOOO.*LOVE**RULER*.OOOXXXOOOXXXOOOXXX

          Hey guy glad to hear the computer problem is fixed.
          Don't you dare think that we don't need you anymore...
          Even if we didn't "need" we still would enjoy your
          participation, news, reports and such. You are an
          integral part of this club and we would like you
          to stay with us.
          Looking forward to seeing the report...
          Jolene