Re: [BLC] Morning all

  • sll0624@aol.com
    Message 1 of 673 , Apr 1, 2005
      In a message dated 3/30/05 12:20:09 PM Central Standard Time, NYJudi@... writes:

      Poor Baby.  Sleeping late is great, isn't it. :)

      ok you two, rub it in.  That's ok, i'll get to rub it in too, i'll be off the week of april 11th but i won't get to sleep late I will be moving my doublewide that week.

      shari
    • sll0624@aol.com
      Message 673 of 673 , May 17, 2009
        Judy, I've been to Dallas several times, it really isn't that bad.  They have boards with flights posted all over the place and there is usually a guide or what ever they are called standing at the end of the walk way and if you show them your ticket they will tell you how to get to your gate.  You can do it, have confidence.

        shari