Fw: Shared by littlesallysanctus: Ten Social Security Benefits You Didn’t Know You Had

  • Little Sally Sanctus
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2011
      HAPPY LABOR DAY!

      Little Sally Sanctus
      ----- Forwarded Message -----

      Hello,

      I thought you would find this interesting

      Shared by linda while visiting FoxBusiness.com:

      Most Americans are aware that Social Security provides them with a retirement benefit. What they do not realize is that it also provides disability, medical and dependent coverage for themselves, their spouses, their parents and their children.

      - linda

      This email is a direct message from a friend who wants to share an item of interest with you.
      This email message is powered by Gigya's sharing technology. If you no longer wish to receive messages that are sent via Gigya's service, please click here to remove your email address.
      Gigya Inc., 1975 Landings Dr., Mountain View, CA 94043.