kathleen kane has sent you an ecard from AmericanGreetings.com

  • Kathleen Kane
    Message 1 of 18 , Dec 24, 2009

      kathleen kane (cherrygarcia53@...) has sent you an ecard.

      To view your ecard, choose from the options below.

      Click on the following link:
      http://www.americangreetings.com/ecards/view.pd?i=504476314&m=7815&rr=y&source=ag999

      For your security, if you'd prefer not to click on links within this email:
        1.  Type http://www.americangreetings.com/?source=ag999&rr=y into your web browser
        2.  Locate the ecard pickup link in the upper right-hand corner of the page
        3.  Enter the following code --> 5044763147815

      Please do not reply to this email.  To help resolve your issue or question, go to:
      http://www.americangreetings.com/help/index.pd?source=ag999
      We have an extensive help center that may answer your questions, or you can choose to email us from there.

      To read about email protection, type http://www.americangreetings.com/emailprotection into your web browser.

      Thank you!
      Your friends at AmericanGreetings.com

    • james ellison
      Message 2 of 18 , Dec 25, 2009

        thank you kath....merry christmas and may the lord grant you joy and serenity in the new year

        Message 3 of 18 , Feb 9, 2010

          American Greetings
          Happy Valentine's Day

          Hello!

          kathleen kane has sent you a special Valentine!

          To view your Valentine, just click the link below
          http://www.americangreetings.com/ecards/view.pd?i=507532881&m=7815&rr=y&source=ag999

          With Best Wishes for a Wonderful Valentine's Day
          From Your Friends at AmericanGreetings.com

          Brought to you by American Greetings

        • JM
          Message 4 of 18 , Feb 22, 2010
            Beautiful, Lovely and thank you very much Kathleen!
            Jeri

            --- In boomersinternational@yahoogroups.com, Kathleen Kane <cherrygarcia53@...> wrote:

            > American Greetings

            > #yiv818945758 A:link, #yiv818945758 A:visited, #yiv818945758 A:active {text-decoration:underline;color:#A52BBB;}
            > #yiv818945758 A:hover {text-decoration:none;color:#A52BBB;}
            >

            > Hello!
            >
            > kathleen kane has sent you a special Valentine!
            >
            > To view your Valentine, just click the link below
            >
            > http://www.americangreetings.com/ecards/view.pd?i=507532881&m=7815&rr=y&source=ag999
            >
            > With Best Wishes for a Wonderful Valentine's Day
            >
            > From Your Friends at
            > AmericanGreetings.com

          • Kathleen Kane
            Message 5 of 18 , Mar 31, 2010

              American Greetings
              Happy Easter

              Happy Easter!

              kathleen kane has sent you a special Easter wish!

              To view your Easter ecard, just click the link below
              http://www.americangreetings.com/ecards/view.pd?i=510978638&m=7815&rr=y&source=ag999

              For your security, if you'd prefer not to click on links within this email:

                1. Type http://www.americangreetings.com/?source=ag999&rr=y into your web browser
                2. Locate the ecard pickup link in the upper right-hand corner of the page
                3. Enter the following code --> 5109786387815

              With Best Wishes for a Wonderful Easter
              From Your Friends at AmericanGreetings.com