Re: [Boomers International] QUESTION FOR THE DAY - SUNDAY - AUGUST 31, 2008

  • c5finn
    Message 1 of 18 , Sep 1, 2008
      Four pounds???  Are they out of their minds?  On the south Beach Diet you are allowed some chocolate in the form of Mocha Ricotta Creme.  It includes unsweetened chocolate & mini chocolate chips that are 60% or more cacao.  I get the Ghirardelli brand. works great.  I have lost over 30# on this diet.  My exercise consists of 1 to 1-1/2 hrs of tennis, bowling & training on the WII game.  It's been pretty good so far.  Even my husband has noticed that he is losing some weight also.

      From: Ronald Salvi <beachboyron19@ yahoo.com>
      To: boomersinternationa l@yahoogroups. com
      Date: Sunday, August 31, 2008, 11:49 AM

      Dropped a little, good for you. My wife is trying to lose weight too but it seems in most cases men lose weight faster than women. I guess men are not so complicated. We have simple minds with simple bodies. LOL

      Ron

      From: Ronald <beachboyron19@ yahoo.com>
      To: boomersinternationa l@yahoogroups. com
      Date: Sunday, August 31, 2008, 11:05 AM

      I've lost 28 lbs in the last few months watching what I eat. I got up
      to 228 lbs which is bit much even for me. I'm 6' 1" I should be
      between 190-200. I've gotten down to 200lbs so far. No special diet
      just avoiding all the fattening stuff. I got rid of the number one
      problem, I don't keep ice cream in the house anymore. Ice cream has a
      voice, it calls to me from the freezer. LOL Now it stays at the
      supermarket and I can't hear it anymore.

      Ron

      --- In boomersinternationa l@yahoogroups. com, Pat <pat.0620@.. .> wrote:

      > lose 10 pounds :-)
      >
      > Pat

      AUGUST 31, 2008
      > To: boomersinternationa l@yahoogroups. com
      > Date: Sunday, August 31, 2008, 10:08 AM
      >

      > If you were to have bells ring out loud automatically (for all to
      hear) every time you did a certain thing, what would it be?

      > Cher
      >

      > It's only a deal if it's where you want to go. Find your travel
      deal here.

    • Ronald
      Message 2 of 18 , Sep 1, 2008
        Sorry, 4 pounds was a joke. I was just kidding. I did say LOL after
        saying it.

        Ron

        --- In boomersinternational@yahoogroups.com, c5finn <c5finn@...>