Re: [Boomers International] hardest hing about tlove is easy QUESTION FOR THE DAY - THURSDAY - JULY 31, 2008

  • Little Sally Sanctus
    Message 1 of 15 , Jul 31, 2008
      The hardest thing about love is when you recognize that you have failed to love.

      From: bclcty@...
      Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 18:40:42 -0400
      Subject: Re: [Boomers International] QUESTION FOR THE DAY - THURSDAY - JULY 31, 2008

      Been there a few times.  Now I have my walls built up around me.

      Cher

      In a message dated 7/31/2008 4:26:17 P.M. Central Daylight Time, pat.0620@att. net writes:
      betrayal by the one you love :-(

      bclcty@... wrote:
      What is the HARDEST thing about love?

      Cher

    • Pat
      Message 2 of 15 , Aug 1, 2008
        I have some partial walls up - which is sad in itself.  You see, the one I love who betrayed me is a family member...and God help me, I cannot bring myself to simply cut them out of my life :-(

        bclcty@... wrote:
        Been there a few times.  Now I have my walls built up around me.

        Cher

        In a message dated 7/31/2008 4:26:17 P.M. Central Daylight Time, pat.0620@... writes:
        betrayal by the one you love :-(