The Ice People

  • Ron
    Message 1 of 4 , May 4, 2006
      New members: now we have the Ice Queen and Icy Noone. We'll just have
      to thaw them out. :-)

      Ron
    • T C
      Message 2 of 4 , May 4, 2006
        From my side, you're doing a good job so far!  Thanks for the warm welcome! :D

        TC

        Ron <beachboyron@...> wrote:
        New members: now we have the Ice Queen and Icy Noone. We'll just have
        to thaw them out. :-)

        Ron

        http://mail.yahoo.com

      • Riviera Maya Homes
        Message 3 of 4 , May 5, 2006
          RIVIERA MAYA HOMES
          JOYFUL ATMOSPHERE SECRET PARADISE

          Ron <beachboyron@...> wrote:
          New members: now we have the Ice Queen and Icy Noone. We'll just have
          to thaw them out. :-)

          Ron

        • Jeri M.
          Message 4 of 4 , May 6, 2006
            Sounds like a nice place.... or an ad for the place.. LOL..
            Jeri
            --- In boomersinternational@yahoogroups.com, Riviera Maya Homes
            <rivmayhomes@...> wrote:

            > RIVIERA MAYA HOMES
            > JOYFUL ATMOSPHERE SECRET PARADISE
            >

            > Ron <beachboyron@...> wrote:
            > New members: now we have the Ice Queen and Icy Noone. We'll just
            have
            > to thaw them out. :-)
            >
            > Ron

            > Baby boomers Baby boomer generation

            Service.

            > Get amazing travel prices for air and hotel in one click on Yahoo!
            FareChase