Re: [Boomers International] Re: This Day in Rock & Roll History 20-21 Feb 2004

  • Jerry.Ginny Short
    Message 1 of 40 , Mar 5, 2004
      Deryl. wow you live in Hawaii. Everyone dream
      vacation spot. Were you born there or???

      --- Deryl <deryl.sr@...> wrote:
      > Jeri,
      >
      > You still amaze me, as you have so many times
      > throughout the years.
      > You are an incredible person. Yes, I traveled
      > to parts across South
      > Korea as a member on an inspection team to
      > observe military
      > operations. It was brutially cold there, or
      > I've become spoiled -
      > conditioned to this Hawaiian weather.
      >
      > Aloha - Deryl
      >
      > --- In boomersinternational@yahoogroups.com,
      > "Jeri T. Maier"
      > <boomersint@y...> wrote:
      > > Welcome back Deryl.
      > > You either went to Tokyo, Japan or to Seoul,
      > Korea?
      > > ;)
      > > Jeri

      =====
      Thought for the day...More brilliant than the glitter of the moment, unshaken by the frenzy, love shines through. Love, freely given brings hope where hope was impossible and changes things forever.Ginny and Jerry Short Little Rock, AR, USA

      http://search.yahoo.com
    • Kathleen Kane
      Message 40 of 40 , Oct 14, 2008
        Pleasant memories for you to see.