Yellow on the Outside, Shame on the Inside: Asian Culture Revealed

  • scarlettpikachu
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2009
      A friend of mine sent me a free copy of this novel, Yellow on the
      Outside, Shame on the Inside: Asian Culture Revealed, and I must say
      that this is by far the best eBook that I've ever read. In fact, it's
      probably the best book that I've ever read (though Jane Eyre will
      always be on top). I rarely finish a book these days because of stupid
      homework but I finished this one in just one day. I even made my
      roommate pick up food for me because I didn't want to waste any time
      away from reading. LOL Anyway, this book is about the real truths in
      regards to Asian culture, truths unbeknownst to many, like why Asians
      are always getting high grades, why they can't drive (like me haha)
      Here's the synopsis below:
      =================
      Why do Asians really get straight A's? Why do Asians really become
      doctors and lawyers? Why do Asians really play the piano? Many people
      believe that the reason has to do with the pressure to perform and the
      pressure to conform, however, it goes much deeper than that—much, much
      deeper! This didactic novel reveals the truths about Asian culture,
      which will shock you to the marrow of your bones—and open a hidden
      world of long-guarded secrets.

      I would highly recommend this book. The author lists his website for a
      free download: ansonchi dot webng dot com or just Google it.

      Check it out and let me know what you think. Enjoy!