Book reviews, author interviews, information about my books...

  • ldbrummet
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2006
      As a book reviewer, privately and both for Book Ideas and Poetry In The Park, I have done
      more than 11 dozen books to date. (I am also a free-lance writer, author and a poet.)

      Please feel free to check out some of the reviews I have written inthe past through a link on
      the About Us page of our website: http://www.sunshinecable.com/~drumit

      The Writing page of our site offers author interviews and information about our books, Trash
      Talk and Towards Understanding...

      Lillian

      http://www.sunshinecable.com/~drumit