WOLF'S PICKS ONLINE BOOK CLUB!

  • Jamieson Villeneuve
    Message 1 of 1 , May 25, 2006
      Hey Everyone,

      Feel free to pass this on to anyone who you think would enjoy this. I've started a new online book club that I hope will be a blast: WOLF'S PICKS: Books With Bite. I'm currently looking for suggestions for WOLF'S PICKS first book club pick!

      I have always been a lover of books. Any book will do: fantasy, science fiction, regular fiction, romances, childrens' books. I can never get enough of books or of reading. Books, and reading, are what inspired me to write and to become a writer.

      I've been wanting to find a book club that I could be a part of for a long time. I've always loved the idea of book clubs; people getting together to talk and have dialogues all inspired by books. The sharing of ideas, the sharing of character motivation. All of this facinates me.

      However, I could never find a book club I wanted to be part of or they weren't accepting new members. So I figured, why not start my own? I figured doing a book club online would be a wonderful way to meet new people, read new books and discover new authors.

      The advantages of having a book club online are endless. We can meet at any time, from anywhere; any time of the day from any place in cyberspace.

      And thus, WOLF'S PICKS was born. Having already published a slew of book reviews, I figured a book club was the next logical step.

      WOLF'S PICKS--Books With Bite will discuss anything and everything. Fantasy to memoirs, fiction to children's books. Romances to thrillers; all sorts of books from a variety of authors. For variety is the spice of life.

      Hope to see you there!

      Jamieson