Please vote for me at the Locus Poll

  • fairy lona
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2006
      Hi,

      You still have a few more days to vote at Locus Online, where there's also a poetry poll this year.
      The voting goes on until April 15. You can find the poetry poll here:
      https://secure.locusmag.com/2006/Issues/2006PoetryPoll.html

      As for the best poem of 2005 cathegory, please nominate a poem of mine, if you think I might deserve it. Here's the list of my published ones (some poems are online):
      http://ilonahegedus.topcities.com/publishedworks.html
      (Remember, you have to chose from the 2005 column).

      You can find links to more author websites, ezines and printed mags with genre poetry at the SFPA website. (SFPA stands for Science Fiction Poetry Association, but they deal with speculative poetry in general.) URL: http://www.sfpoetry.com/

      Thanks a lot for taking the time to vote,

      Ilona

      PS: Sorry for the cross-posting

      author of Unearthly Companion
      Muses Prize nomination 2005,  James B. Baker Award nomination 2005
      http://ilonahegedus.topcities.com