new member

  • fairy lona
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 19, 2005
      Hi,

      I am Ilona Hegedus from Hungary.
      I am a writer and a reviewer and I am currently working on my first book
      of poetry (sci-fi, fantasy and horror).
      I review books for Novelspot.net and Scribe and Quill.

      You can find some of my previously published poems at my site, at
      http://ilonahegedus.topcities.com and I have recently started a blog.

      For that one, I try to add things every week. It includes news about my
      work, but also short reviews, and links to poems and short stories by
      other writers that I come across and I like.
      It's at http://ilonasworld.blogspot.com/ .

      I am looking forward to our discussions.

      Best wishes,
      Ilona