Wolf's Picks for May!

  • ~J. Wolf~
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2004
      Hey all,

      I'm pleased to inform you that Wolf's Picks is up for May! It's the
      start of our Hot Summer Reads for Summer! Each month this Summer, up
      until September, I'll be reviewing books that are perfect for Summer
      Time and are great books!

      This month I'm reviewing two books by Charles De Lint! Memory and
      Dream and Forests of the Heart, two amazing reads!

      Enjoy Wolf Picks for May and be sure to stay tuned for more Hot Summer
      Reads in June, for Three's Company Month!

      Cheers,
      Jamieson