Site Updates!

  • ~J. Wolf~
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2004
      Hey Everyone!!!

      First off, sorry for the group post, it's just easier this way. :)

      Just a note to let you all know that I have updated both my sites!!
      Check 'em out at:

      Wolf's Picks: Opinions of an Avid Reader
      http://crowswolf.tripod.com/wolfspicks/

      Now reviewing: Confessions of a Movie Addict by: Betty Jo Tucker and
      My Movie Business by: John Irving.

      Jamieson Wolf Villeneuve: An Online Portfolio
      http://crowswolf.tripod.com/jamiesonwolfvilleneuve/

      Thanks everyone, and happy reading!!!

      Hugs
      Jamieson (Wolf)