Autographed Books for Christmas

  • jbautog@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2003
      Greetings everyone.
            Needless to say, books make great Christmas gifts. But Autographed Books make even better Christmas gifts.
            In that spirit, I'd like to remake the following offer to anyone who is thinking of giving a copy of my novel "What's Wrong With Dorfman?" to someone for Christmas: At my own expense, I'll be glad to send you a Signed Bookplate to paste on the inside title page of the book, thus making it an "autographed book."
            Just email me your mailing address, and I'll get one out to you within a few days. If you wish, I will even inscribe the bookplate to a specific person -- just include the name of that person in your email.
            In the meantime, Happy Holidays!
            John Blumenthal