Site Update!

  • ~J. Wolf~
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2003
      Hey all!

      There's a site update at Wol'f Picks! It's Stephen King Month!
      Check it out!

      Wolf

      --
      Wolf's Picks: Opinions of an Avid Reader
      http://crowswolf.tripod.com/wolfspicks/

      Jamieson Wolf Villeneuve: An Electronic Portfolio
      http://crowswolf.tripod.com/jamiesonwolfvilleneuve/

      --
      The difference between genius and stupidity is; genius has its limits.
      ~~~ Albert Einstein
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 27 7:50 PM
        Hey everyone,

        Just a note to let you know that Wolf's Picks: Opinions of an Avid
        Reader has been updated for April!

        This month, I'm reviewing two novels by Ann-Marie McDonald! You can
        find it here:

        http://crowswolf.tripod.com/wolfspicks/

        Thanks and Huggles!

        Jamieson Wolf