Audiobook Fan or Not, Check it out!

  • Lance
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 15, 2003
      Hey there,

      I hope there are plenty of audiobook fans out there--even if there
      isn't, the site Audiobookstoday.com http://www.audiobokstoday.com
      has some very snazzy stuff to offer INCLUDING original content by
      some of todays greatest authors: Hal Glatzer, Robert Parker, Dean
      Koontz, Janet Berliner, Shirley MacLaine, and Peter Straub.

      We also have intervews with these authors: David Sedaris, Neil
      Gaiman, J.A. Jance, Christina Schwarz, Andrew Solomon,, Anthony
      Bourdain, Fay Weldon, Timothy Ferris, Michael Whelan, Sandra Brown,
      Martha Grimes, Sandra Burr, and Sandra Tsing Loh.

      So even if you're not an audiobook fan, you might want to check it
      out. And if you are an audiobook fan, you'll want to check out some
      of our great reviews and other relevant content.

      Much Obliged,
      Lance

      Lance Victor Eaton
      canexar@...