Radio Interviews

  • jbautog@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20, 2001
      Hi gang.

            Since April I've done about 20 morning radio shows to promote my novel
      "What's Wrong With Dorfman?"  Cities include Boston, Seattle, Chicago, St.
      Louis, Montreal, Grand Rapids, Knoxville, Baton Rouge and many more. (most of
      these interviews were the direct result of my ad in a publication called
      "Radio-TV Interview Report" -- I recommend them highly).
            Anyway, I'd be interested to know if anyone out there has happened to
      hear any of these interviews. Any feedback would be most appreciated.

      Thanks in advance.
      John Blumenthal