New author, to me

  • SMEMOM@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 1999
      Just started my second James Thayer. I liked the first one FIVE PAST
      MIDNIGHT so much that I order his next one WHITE STAR then I
      forgot I had it. Just found it again and can't put it down. It's about
      a District Attorney who used to be a sniper. He loses a big case
      against a bigtime gangster and when the gangster is bragging to the
      media about how wonderful the gangster is someone shots him! It's
      from such a distance that it has to be another sniper and off we go!!!
      Thayer apparently has been around for a while because I found four
      of his eight books on the secondhand book stores on the web. I already have
      two. They
      are RINGER, PURSUIT, THE EARHART BETRAYAL, and THE HESS CROSS. He also has a
      new one coming out in November.
      Has anyone else read James Thayer?
      Linda in KC