"Millennium Eve"

  • Dlmnews@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 19, 1999
      Hi...

      I would like to recommend "Millennium Eve," a
      Sci-Fi/Mystery/Suspense mix by a new writer
      named Kenny Love. I read my local library's
      copy, but just found out Amazon.com is also
      carrying it. It's had a lot of great reviews that
      are posted on the site.

      - Dwayne L. Michaels
    • barbara
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 20, 1999
        Hi Dwayne,

        Just wanted you to know that Kenny Love was a member of this mailing list a
        while back and we spoke a little about his book. I haven't read it but
        maybe others on the list have.

        Good to see some emailing on the list. What are other people reading or
        what do you recommend reading etc.?? Let's start some discussions...how
        about it??

        Talk soon,
        Barbara