Re: hello?

  • Carol Gafford
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 1999
      Hello fellow bookworm.
      I would love to chat about books as I am addicted to reading. Lets
      talk. I am going to go over your books. Right now I am reading a lot
      of non-fiction, but I need to read more fiction. I am reading a
      biography of Rose Hawthorne Lathrop (Nathanial's daughter), and a few
      true crime books. If you decide to start your own book list just add
      me. I am also on icq and aol-im. Let me know if you are on those and
      maybe we can chat. Its been a long day and I am reading tons of e-mail
      but we will talk more about books.
      Carol
      icq# 18186176
      aol-im sable040