To Karen and Hello to All

  • Kay Alderman
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 7, 1998

      am now in the process of
      finishing all of hers so I can go
      on to the next author :)

      Until later
      Blessings,
      Kaya
    • Klnye@xxx.xxxx
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 7, 1998
        Howdy! I'd be happy to give you the title of the book...
        _Memoirs of a Medieval Woman_. The main character's name is Margery Kempe.
        It is a WONDERFUL book. I can't remember the author's name at the moment --
        I don't have the book with me right now, but at least I remembered the title!

        This book combines Kempe's memoirs with the historical perspective which the
        author gives. I am currently looking for the original version of Kempe's
        memoirs
        in Middle English.

        I'll let you know if/when I find it.

        Karen